You can share a personal calendar with another colleague by:
- Go to your calendar section in Outlook.
- Go to your Calendar then right click.
- Click Share ---> Share Calendar.
- It will then prompt you to email the person you would like to share the calendar with. You can set the amount of permissions in this email under Details.
- Once you send the email, the recipient will need to click Open This Calendar.
- It will then open the personal calendar and display information based on the level of permissions granted.