Directions For Printing From Laptop or Desktop
- Send attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You will receive an email noting: “MobilePrint Notification: All of your documents are ready for release”
Please see list of recognized formats in the gray box below.
- Open email and click “Click to open the Print Center website”
- Log in to the Print Center using your Regent login and password
The first time you login, the system will say “Registering your
email account.” Once complete, you will see your print job.
- Choose the printer from the drop down menu in the lower right corner
- Select the items you would like to print and, click “Print”
Caution: Please make sure you are printing to the correct printer.
Acceptable File Types:
.doc, .docx, .dot, .xls, .xlt, .xlsx, .xltx, .xltm, .xlsm,
.ppt, .pptx, .pptm, .pot, .pps, .potx, .ppsx, .vsd,
.vss, .vst, .vdx, .vsx, .vtx, .vdw, .msg, .eml, .odt,
.ods, .ott, .odp, .odg, .odf, .odp, .csv, .pdf, .pdf,
.txt, .jpg, .jpeg, .gif, .png, .bmp, .tif
||First Floor Communication Building
||Classroom Building Second Floor
||Library First Floor Lab (Library Reference)
||Library Second Floor Lab (South Wall)
||Law Library Lab Library 3rd Floor
||Second floor outside moot Courts
||First Floor Student Center Lab
Regent University, including but not limited to the university’s employees
or staff, will not be held responsible for print jobs received by any university
printer location, whether from laptop or desktop. Nor will the university be
liable for the designated print job’s desired final destination.