- Go to grammarly.com/enterprise/signup
- Select Continue with Google, a pop should come up with your email address ending with @mail.regent.edu in the list of recent Google accounts.
- Check your inbox for the email and click on the activation link.
After you have logged in, you are ready to use Grammarly in Microsoft Word.
If you already have a free Grammarly account associated with your institutional email:
- Log out of your individual account https://auth.grammarly.com/logout_redirect.
- Go to https://www.grammarly.com/enterprise/signin, click Continue with Google and select your student email account.
- Check your email (Inbox and spam folder) for a confirmation email and click the link inside. It will redirect you to the right page for the next step.