- Go to grammarly.com/enterprise/signup
- Provide your name, your email address ending with @regent.edu, and set up a password.
- Check your inbox for the email and click on the activation link.
If you already have a free Grammarly account associated with your institutional email:
- Log out of your individual account https://auth.grammarly.com/logout_redirect.
- Go to https://www.grammarly.com/enterprise/signin and log in to your account again.
- Check your email (Inbox and spam folder) for a confirmation email and click the link inside. It will redirect you to the right page for the next step.
What is Grammarly?
How does Grammarly work?
Grammarly Add-in for Microsoft Word:
After you have logged in, you are ready to use Grammarly in Microsoft Word.